This recipe for creamy mini mixed berry cheesecakes is so simple and perfect for a small crowd!
- 1½ cups ginger biscuit crumbs
- 100g butter, melted
- 500g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cups cream, softly whipped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
300 mls berry puree (Bakers)
2 teaspoon gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- Combine the biscuit crumbs and butter then press into the base of 12 paddy cup Chill until firm.
- Beat the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the gelatine and lemon zest and juice mix until smooth then fold through the whipped cream.
- Pour over the cheesecake mixture into the paddy cups and chill for 3-4 hours or until set.
- Then mix the melted gelatine into the berry puree and top the 12 cheesecakes, chill until set.