DINING & BARS
Today we celebrate the launch of our Winter menu. Our creative chefs have created a menu that pays tribute to the winter season using local produce. This new menu offers simple, authentic cuisine, taking its cue from some of Australia’s favorites.
Our chefs are working closely with our local suppliers to secure the best available produce at any given time. Our meat and poultry are selected and prepared by our in-house butcher and our desserts are baked by the in-house pastry chefs. We strive to minimise our impact on the environment, using seasonal ingredients and local suppliers where we can.
Whether you are planning a celebration or simply wanting to share a meal with friends and family, you will enjoy our relaxed, sophisticated, and modern restaurant.
Book a table to enjoy our new menu, now available at nineteen21 restaurant.
– Charred Baby Octopus on white bean and garlic purée with grilled artichokes, chorizo crumb and red veined sorrel
– Moroccan Spiced Pumpkin Flowers on whipped fetta with balsamic reduction and micro herbs
– Seared Salmon Fillet on wilted greens with crispy potato galette, tomato and a dill cream sauce
– Hungarian Beef Cheek Goulash with green beans topped with a potato and chive dumpling
Seafood Platter: Tiger Prawns
- Moreton Bay Bugs
- Crumbed Prawn Cutlets
- Scallop 1/2 Shell With Asian Dressing
- Crumbed Whiting
- Grilled Squid
- Fresh Rock Oysters
- Oysters Kilpatrick
- Beer Battered Fries
- Garden Salad
Dinner (table service).
Thursday, Friday and Saturday